CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

SIXTH POSTING

Assalamulaikum and good day everyone,

Well here my sixth posting which is final posting in SKBP 1023 that will be evaluated by my lecturer. At the first time, when I exposed into this subject, a little bit nervous were around my mind. What is exactly contains in this subject? As we know, this subject is all about computer that made me nervous. However, after I go through within 14 weeks, lots of benefits that I can get from this subject one of them is blogging. As requested, I am going to answer the following pertaining to my experience using of blogging.

1-Do you think that blogging activity improves your writing skill?


Yes, blogging activities do help me improve my writing skills because up to now, I have posted six different issues which are task that given from our lecturer. The entire task needs me to do lots of researches for finding some information to complete it. Apart from that, I have learnt to write a good and coherence sentences. Besides, to improves my writing skill as well and I also using word processing software and it help me in getting good writing. For instance, it does help me to correct the mistake that I have made in my writing.

2- Do you think that blog is a useful learning experience for you?


Yes I do. Since I have learned in this subject, I found blog is a useful learning experience for me. In that particular way, blog make me write honestly from my heart. Besides that, it is so enjoyable to look into my blog which is I have state many words on it. Via blogging, too, I have experience myself especially in English Language online. Students can access any educational website by entering the keywords and the information that you requested will appear on the screen. Furthermore, I am so enjoyable to decorate my blog by myself and customizing it, insert picture, video, slide show, and so on. As we know, blog is very usefulness which is I can apply all the skills that I learnt from it in my future job.

3- What do you think that you need to know before you can complete the blogging activity successfully?

Before I complete the blogging activities successfully, I need to know what the task is all about, gets some ideas from lecturer, friends, more knowledge and high level of patient in order to complete it with successfully. I am so lucky because I can get help from my lecturer and fellow course mates. Without their help I can not complete it with successfully. I also need high level of patient so that I can keep my work on for searching information.

4- What are your problems that you face using blog?

Like other person I also face many of problems in using blog. The problem that I face is too hard for me to go to the cyber cafe which is far from my room and I also need to spend lots of time at there. My scheduled is fits but after classes I must to go there for completing my task. And it is lots of tiring work on it. Besides that, it is too hard for me to insert audio and video elements into my blog. And it takes times to do it.

5-Will you tell your friends, recommend to others about blogging?

Yes, I will tell my friends about blog. Until now, I have told one of my friends those who are not in the same course with me about blog. And she was interested and asks me to teach her how to create blog. I also inform them to visit my blog and they can jot down any comments on it.


6-Now that you are able to blog online will you continue using it even after the SKBP is over?

Yes, I will continue it even after the SKBP 1023 is over. I will try to maintain my blog and post some information and materials on it. In addition, it is one of the connections with others especially with my course mates and other friends, so that we would not lost contact even after graduation.

Last but not least, I hope all my course mates will continue using blog and it become special place for us to share our feeling and information in the online blog. Here, I want to thanks to my lecturers both Prof. Madya Dr. Norizan Bt Abdul Razak and Pn. Zaini for giving us the lectures, advices, knowledge, information and comment to us. Frankly, I can not repay your kindness towards us, only ALLAH can repay it. Thank you!

1 comments:

norizan said...

Good experience in blogging and now you can even teach others how to blog! That is what I say mastery of a subject. Just glance back from the day you joined by class and until now what have you learnt and discovered? Hope all the information and knowledge given to us by Allah will be use in a blessed way. All the best in your exam